Clinic Procedures to Protect Patients and Staff
Complete Care is an essential business that is allowed to remain open during the stay at home orders issued by government officials across Florida. We remain open and able to care for our patients who are receiving treatment for injuries received in accidents. That treatment cannot be paused as pain and injury cannot be put on hold. Patients are allowed to leave their homes to seek medical treatment and for a limited amount of other reasons but are expected to remain at home at all other times until the stay at home orders are lifted.
We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive treatment and care without fear or concern. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines very closely. We continue to maintain high standards of sanitation and sterilization as prevention of illness has always been a top priority of our care givers and staff.
You can continue to visit our locations and receive care with confidence knowing that the safety of our patients and our team is a top priority. The following measures are in place to ensure safety:
- Continued Infection Control Standards: which include the sanitation and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
- Preemptive Patient Screening: appointment rescheduling for any patient experiencing symptoms of an illness; in-office patient screening for symptoms prior to receiving care.
- Continued Adherence: to standard sterile healthcare environment protocols including proper hand washing, respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette, sharps safety, safe injection practices (when applicable), sterile instruments and devices, and clean and disinfected environmental surfaces and common areas.
- Hand Sanitizer: provided in multiple locations throughout our facilities and frequent cleaning of high-touch common areas.
- Scheduling adjustments to ensure no more than 10 people in any clinic location at any given time.
- Waiting Areas and Treatment Areas: adjusted to ensure 6 feet social distancing at all times.
- We Only Treat Injured Patients: While Emergency Rooms, Urgent Care Centers, and Primary Care offices treat patients with various illnesses, we only see patients that have experienced an injury. Sick care is not an aspect of our practice.
We Value Your Trust In Us
We understand your decision to visit us is very personal and there are many factors involved. We know that your need for care does not stop during times of heightened awareness and concern for the spread of certain illnesses. We are committed to providing the care and treatment needed to help continue your drive towards recovery in a safe and secure environment. We will continue to monitor the latest updates from the CDC and the Florida Department of Health and will follow the expert advice and guidance they continue to provide as more information becomes available. For any questions, give us a call at (844) 699-2273
We will continue to keep you updated through this dynamic situation.