5 Reasons to Trust Complete Care For Your Orlando Auto Accident Doctor
Did you know that there are special practitioners that focus on treating patients who have been involved in car accidents? It’s true, and it is essential that, if you are in an accident, you go to a qualified Orlando auto accident doctor rather than making an appointment with your general practitioner. While general practitioners are usually fantastic doctors, they treat general issues (thus the origin of their title). However, when your injuries have been caused specifically by a car accident, you need to be treated by someone who understands the unique injuries that such accidents cause and how they affect your well-being on a holistic level!
Although you may know that you want to go to a doctor who focuses on car accident injuries, deciding which auto accident doctor in Orlando to go to can bring difficulties in and of itself. However, if you are in the Orlando, FL area, look no further than Complete Care! Our practice, which has been helping the Orlando area heal for over 15 years, provides the highest standard of care to patients who have been in auto accidents. Keep reading to learn the top five reasons why you should trust us at Complete Care to be your medical providers following your motor vehicle accident!
- Fantastic Client Testimonials: A company can talk about their qualifications and what great service they provide all they want, but if their clients’ experiences don’t back it up, all they have to say is meaningless! We at Complete Care encourage our potential clients to hear what our current clients have to say and decide for themselves. Both video and written testimonials from our clients are available by following this link.
- Deep-Rooted Understanding of How Car Accidents Affect the Body: We mean it when we say that choosing us over your general practitioner for care after your car accident will make a difference! Having seen many clients who have been in car accidents and having received excellent training, our Orlando auto accident doctors have a deeply rooted and holistic understanding of how car accidents affect the body beyond the obvious external injuries. Examples of such less obvious issues that often arise include stress, pain, inflammation, limited range of motion, bad posture, and misalignment of the spine or extremities.
- Qualified SafeCare Doctors: SafeCare is a network of highly trained personal injury physicians who meet certain qualifications including having advanced soft tissue injury training, having digital x-rays available to clients on-site, being trained to detect hidden injuries that are often missed at the hospital, having a fully integrated medical staff, maintaining a commitment to always follow medical legal documentation standards, following insurance-compliant procedures, allowing for same-day appointments, and having a staff of experienced Orlando auto accident doctors and nurses. All of our doctors are registered with the SafeCare Docs network, which means you can be assured that you’ll receive the highest standard of care. You also benefit by using a SafeCare doctor through knowing that your doctor’s only concern is providing you with great treatment (rather than fulfilling the hidden agenda of an attorney or insurance company) as well as that our offices will handle all insurance paperwork and attorney requests for you. This means that you can spend all of your energy focusing on your recovery process and bright future rather than being stuck in the past.
- Top Tier Treatment Options: Our Orlando auto accident doctors at Complete Care have been well-trained in the most up-to-date treatments for patients who have been in a car accident. These treatments include spinal manipulation therapy (also known as spinal adjustments), extremity manipulation therapy (which is similar to spinal manipulation therapy, but performed on the extremities), electric stimulation therapy (which reduces pain and improves range of motion), and injection therapy (which reduces pain and inflammation). Rather than simply blocking out pain like the medication that many general practitioners prescribe, these treatments help in your rehabilitation process, all without the risk of addiction that accompanies most powerful prescription painkillers.
- 29 Convenient Orlando Locations: We understand that, when in recovery from a car accident, you don’t want to have to go out of your way just to find an auto accident doctor in Orlando! That’s why we have 29 convenient locations all across the Orlando area. Click here for specific information about each of our locations.
When you need an Orlando auto accident doctor who you can trust, come see us at Complete Care! Our experienced doctors are here to provide you with the best treatment available using the most advanced therapies. We will also take care of all insurance and attorney paperwork so that you can focus your energy on moving on with your life. Call our Auto Injury Hotline today.