What is serviceship?
Serviceship is defined as a leadership driven customer service paradigm that prioritizes the Client's desires and best interests, while consistently striving for exceptional outcomes. There is a difference between Service and Serviceship.
The customer gets what they want.
The customer is always right.
Willing to go the extra mile to please customers.
Does not increase retention.
Only cares & focuses on an exceptional experience.
The customer gets what they need.
The customer is not always right.
Willing to go the extra mile to ensure the patients well-being is taken care of.
Increases patient retention
Cares & focuses on providing an exceptional experience, but not at the expense of the patient and doctors desired outcomes
For More Information
CONTACT US About Serviceship Training
Striving For Exceptional Outcomes
How To Provide Serviceship?
- By providing exceptional service, while also providing great leadership and accountability.
- By providing patient leadership and guiding our patients to make the best decisions for their health and their well-being.
- By providing our patients with exceptional service and an exceptional experience, but not at the expense of perfect leadership towards their health goals.
- By telling our patients what they need, although it may not necessarily be what they want.
How Can Your Team Use Serviceship?
Serviceship training will show your team how to:
- Effectively communicate with patients to better understand their results, diagnosis and treatment plan
- Increase compliance by building trust with the patient
- Increase patient retention by showing the value of the care provided
- Improve patient engagement by training staff the importance of providing excellent customer care and service
Serviceship training includes:
- Communication skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Empathetic Listening
Request More Information
LEARN MORE ABOUT
Serviceship Training by Contacting Us
Why Provide Serviceship?
Strive to increase patients’ satisfaction and retention.
Be leaders in customer service by providing Serviceship.
Patients Feel Great
Aim to get your patients feeling great and in better health.
You genuinely, truly care for your patients so you want what is best for them.