The Complete Care Angel Fund was created in 2020 to continue our efforts to assist those that are struggling during the holidays due to these unprecedented times. We are excited to extend this program to year-round help as we have seen the demand and interest grow!
This fund allows Complete Care team members to anonymously submit any necessities that will help them whether it's household items, toiletries, or gifts for their children. Employees can donate to the fund or volunteer to purchase any of the wish list items submitted. There will be different fundraising activities held year round so that we will be able to help even more people with items they need!
During troubling times, we all need a little help everyonce in a while.
The Angel Fund can help with the items listed for anyone in need during the holiday season or throughout the year.
We are grateful for our generous staff and community for the donations that supply the Angel Fund. Specific requests can be made and we will do our best to fulfill any wish list items.
- Diapers, baby wipes, and child care items
- Toothpaste, toilet paper, soap, paper towels and other toiletries
- Household goods and cleaning supplies
Back To School
- Pencils, Pens, Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils
- Glue, Erasers, Scissors, Pencil Sharpeners
- Folders, Loose Leaf Paper, Three Ring Binders
- Backpacks, Pencil Boxes, Lunch Boxes
- Holiday meals
- Gifts such as clothing and toys
- Christmas trees
How can you help donate?
- Use the Amazon Wishlist to purchase items in need and they will be sent directly to the AngelFund pantry in our Ovideo location
- Ship or drop any purchased items off at the Oviedo Training location
- 425 Alexandria Blvd., Suite 1000 Oviedo, FL 32765
In need of a little help?
Please use the below form to submit a request for the above items or any specific needs for you or your family.
To protect your privacy, these requests are only submitted to the Angel Fund Committee and will not be shared with anyone else within the Complete Care Organization.
For more information or questions about how to help contribute to the Angel Fund or submit a donation request, please reach out to the Angel Fund Committee